At Tile Works by Rich & Sons, Inc., we stand behind our work. We have built our reputation on quality products and take pride in every job we do.
Make sure you ask some of these questions before you decide:
- How long has the company been in business?
- Do they stand behind their installation work? Sometimes tile companies come and go. Make sure you hire experienced professionals.
- Which TCNA method will they be used to install your tile? TCNA is the Tile Council of North America and they have the handbook which is the industry standard
- Where will the tile expansion joints be located? Allowing for expansion and contraction ensures a long lasting installation.
- What is the span of your joist? Can the floor carry the weight of the tile? How will the substrate respond to the application?
- What level of warranty can you expect from your tile installer and products installed?
- Will you need a vapor barrier?
- Who is checking the tile shades and calibers for consistency?
- What setting materials will be used in your tile insulation? What are the advantages?
- How does your tile company keep up with the latest industry standards? What associations are they members in?
- Do they have references? Did their last three quoted jobs come in at the price quoted or higher?
Having confidence in your tile installer & having your questions answered comes with experience. With over 25 years in the tile installation industry, Tile Works by Rich & Sons, Inc., is an active member of the TCNA and continually uses best practices. For more information on best practices for your flooring installations, contact Rich Hernandez at Tile Works By Rich & Sons at (732) 656-1650 or visit www.tileworksbyrich.com